Once you’ve downloaded the installation file from ThemeForest.net, extract it and locate a file called marco-wp.zip. You can install the theme by using one of two installation methods.
WordPress upload :
- Login to WordPress admin
- Go to admin panel > Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload Theme
- Click on “Choose File” and select marco-wp.zip
- Click on “Install Now”
FTP upload – If you wish to install via FTP, here are the steps you need to take:
- Using FTP client, login to the server where your WordPress website is hosted
- Using FTP client, navigate to the /wp-content/themes/ directory under your WordPress website’s root directory
- Using FTP client, upload the Mauna directory to themes directory on remote server
Right after the installation, you need also to install and activate the Marco Theme Plugin which is required if you want to use out theme in full.
Once installation is complete, Marco theme will be ready to use. You should now see “Theme Settings” appear in the WordPress admin panel.