1. How can I add a drop cap?
You should add “dropcap” shortcode to first letter of text in editor text.
2. How do I make a highlight text?
You should add “highlight” shortcode to content in editor text.
3. Can I have a button inside text?
Yes, sure. You should add a button shortcode to content in editor text.
4. How do I add a gradient background?
- Select a place. You can add a gradient background color to any rows or columns.
- Choose the gradient coloring direction (horizontal, vertical, diagonal, radial).
- Add hexadecimal colors (no RGBA!) and separate values with comma.
Note: You should add more than 1 color to get a gradient.
Vino allows you to easily add an animated gradient background. The only thing you should do is adding minimum 3 colors.
5. How can I create a page with full pages?
- Add VC row element to content and choose option “stretch row”. One row element is one full page.
- For “Add rows as fullscreen pages” setting (at the bottom of the admin page) choose “Yes”. Optionally set a color for pagination.
Note: Vino Carousel element doesn’t work with full pages at the moment.
6. How can I add parallax effect for visual composer element?
Create element and enter class “parallax-image” to “extra class name” field.
Note: Parallax effect doesn’t work for each elements. We suggest to use for text elements and images.
7. Can I change a start position of vc element?
Yes, sure. Add class (below all classes) to “extra class name” field in element.
class name: offset-direction–offset
direction: top, left, right, bottom.
offset: from 1 to 5. “1” meaning that element is near, “5” – element is far.
For example: “offset-top-1”
8. Others usefull classes for text element
Enter class to “extra class name” field in vc element editor.
- nowrap – text will not wrap.
- text-inline-block – text display as “inline-block” element.