Defuault template 2
Options below can be found in: Page (Default template) metaboxs
1. Select navigation type – by navigation we refer to the combination of logo and hamburger menu. On your homepage, you can disable Hamburger menu, this navigation method is available on all pages but hamburger can be disabled exclusively on homepage.
We have 4 navigation combinations:
- Small Logo – light version (intended for dark backgrounds)
- Big logo – light version (intended for dark backgrounds)
- Small Logo- dark version (intended for light backgrounds)
- Big Logo – dark version (intended for ligh backgrounds)
2. Navigation for content (filters )- optionally choose custom-made navigation you would like to use for your portfolio page. NOTE: Learn more about how to create navigation in this section
3. Show title – lets you hide you page title
4. Title font size – default size results from CSS and adapts itself to look at good as possible across all screen sizes, you can override it but the “adaptive” function will not work, your front size will your declared value ie. 34px
5. Latter spacing – same as above but in regards to spaces between characters
6. Show decoration – lets you disable decorative element, it’s enabled at the start. Set to circle.
7. Decoration position – lets you define the position of the element