1. How do I add an underline on hover for link in content?
You should add class “hover-underline” to link in VC editor text.
2. How do I make a drop cap?
You should add “span” with class “dropcap” to first letter of text.
3. How do I make a highlight text?
You should add “span” with class “klin-highlight” to text which you want to highlight.
4. Can I have a button in text?
Yes, sure. You should add a button shortcode to content in editor text.
5. How do I add a gradient background?
- Select a place. You can add a gradient background color to any rows or columns.
- Choose the gradient coloring direction (horizontal, vertical, diagonal, radial).
- Add hexadecimal colors (no RGBA!) and separate values with comma.
Note: You should add more than 1 color to get a gradient.
Klin allows you to easily add an animated gradient background. The only thing you should do is adding minimum 3 colors.
6. How can I create a page with full pages?
- Add VC row element to content and choose option “stretch row”. One row element is one full page.
- For “Add rows as fullscreen pages” setting (at the bottom of the admin page) choose “Yes”. Optionally set a color for pagination.
Note: Klin Carousel element doesn’t work with full pages at the moment.